Tuesday 28 April 2009

Creational Hatred

I feel like such a cunt.
I just feel like I've been treating people like shit recently.
I feel like I've been so self involved, ignoring people and not helping them.
I should be doing more, thinking about people more, helping them more, seeing them more.
Just doing all I can.
But I haven't.



But at the same time, I feel like I've bee ignoring myself.
I've not been doing stuff to make me happy.
I've felt ignored.
I've felt like no-ones really realised how stressed I feel, how lost I feel.
I just want to feel like I'm being paid attention too.

There I go again with the self pity.

God I complain way too much.

I did some photograms today, they came out pretty well.
I've got quite a bit of work to finish in the next few days/weeks.

I can't wait till I've finished college, I've got into uni and I'm able to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment